About Me

My photo
Born in Strathclyde, Scotland in 1963. Educated at Salford University - BSc (Hons) in Psychology and Geography, bit of a mixture I know, but why not. Talking of mixtures my career has been a little on the varied side as well. Eveything from Barman to Company Director to 3rd Mate with Blue Star to Design Engineer and now Author.

Largs Pier & Great Cumbrae in Distance

Largs Pier & Great Cumbrae in Distance
Bit further than I remember...

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Sailing Solo Alone


Getting the hang of all this Bloggy stuff now.
It’s a bit like a diary for the whole world to see.
Makes sense to me…
My blog will basically take you on a journey revolving around the sale (or not) of my Book.
I get a big kick out of selling my e-book. Not at all sure why.
Sold the first book around the 20th March 2011
and the 500th one on Friday 2nd September 2011.
About four or five a day...
If I sell more than this I do summersaults around the room...
Some of my work colleagues have expressed their concerns about this.
Especially in the summer when the windows are open.
Not really, I wouldn’t go on the internet at work and look up personal things…
I mean, who does that?…

No comments:

Post a Comment