About Me

My photo
Born in Strathclyde, Scotland in 1963. Educated at Salford University - BSc (Hons) in Psychology and Geography, bit of a mixture I know, but why not. Talking of mixtures my career has been a little on the varied side as well. Eveything from Barman to Company Director to 3rd Mate with Blue Star to Design Engineer and now Author.

Largs Pier & Great Cumbrae in Distance

Largs Pier & Great Cumbrae in Distance
Bit further than I remember...

Friday 2 December 2011

900

900th sold on 26th November. all very exciting. Ok it's not exciting, but at least I'm not going backwards.
In other word "moving forward." This is the phrase you must use at least six times a day if you work in an office. If you don't work in an office, you are not allowed to use this phrase at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment